- 6 May 2011: New pomegranates website launched.
30 Aug 2011: Field day handout added.
16 September 2011: Major revision launched.
15 October 2011: Water Conserv II data and information: Yield, taste test and cultivars descriptions added for Water Conserv II test site cultivars.
23 February 2012: Web site revisions to Poms in Florida
23 April 2012: Presentations section added.
27 June 2012: Revised Information Resources; added section on health benefits and fruit uses and recipes.
13 September 2012: Added section and video episodes titled “Tasting Florida Grown Pomegranates.”
15 September 2012: Added PowerPoint presentations from first annual meeting of the new FL Pomegranate Association.
2 November 2012: Nursery Registry added.
29 November 2012: Taste Test Results and Cultivar Descriptions section added.
11 October 2013: Taste Test Results and new PowerPoint presentations from the second annual meeting of the Florida Pomegranate Association have been added.
25 November 2013: Nursery Registry updated.
- 13 October 2014: Added PowerPoint presentations from third annual meeting of the new FL Pomegranate Association.
- 2 November 2015: Added 2015 FPA annual meeting presentations and taste test results.
- 15 November 2015: Added Cultivar Selection Guide.
- 11 February 2016: Revised Poms in Florida. Added cultural sections.
- 25 March 2016: Presentations from FPA Growers' Meeting on March 4, 2016 at the GCREC, Balm.
- 28 March 2016: Nursery Registry updated.
- 24 October 2016: Added PowerPoint presentations from 2016 annual meeting of the new FL Pomegranate Association.
- 7 December 2016: Added Fruit and Seeds [Arils] of Florida Pomegranate Varieties.
- 1 January 2017: Added website to ResearchGate
- 22 February 2018: Added 2018 FPA annual meeting presentations
- 29 May 2018: Reviewed site; removed outdated material and otherwise revised.