Dr. Davie M. Kadyampakeni
Soil and Water Science
- Develop and implement sustainable strategies that optimize water management for citrus production, conservation of water, and water quality.
- Conduct research to improve water use efficiency in citrus production systems, minimizing water quality degradation, and maximizing productivity.
- Develop local and regional water use models taking into consideration citrus planting systems, tree water requirements, irrigation scenarios, and water use for cold protection.
- Apply precision agricultural technologies for local and regional water management.
- Develop best management practices for water conservation and quality maintenance for surface and ground water sources.
- Soil and Water Management and conservation
- Nutrient management
- Irrigation and drainage management
- Water and nutrient best management practices
- Crop production
- Soil and crop modeling