Welcome to the Diepenbrock lab! Our group primarily focuses on Insect Ecology and Integrated Pest Management in citrus production systems with the goal of providing targeted management tools to citrus growers regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Current research topics:
- Asian Citrus Psyllid management
- Non-target impacts of Asian Citrus Psyllid management
- Habitat enhancement for beneficial insects
- Florida Citrus Production Guide
- Citrus insect management workshop
- Educational materials (currently under development!)