The Central Grants department and your Research Administrators mission is to assist faculty and staff members to:
- Apply for funding opportunities
- This includes assistance in preparation and review of all proposals to ensure all required items stated in sponsor guidelines have been included, displayed properly and are in compliance with federal, institutional guidelines and mandates before submission to IFAS and UF’s Department of Sponsored Programs for final submission to the funding agency.
- Maintain post award items
- Our services also include post award assistance in monitoring of active awards and modifications.
- Review of purchases for allowability.
- Serve as a mediator between Faculty and HR to monitor employee payroll distributions respectively.
Contact Information: CentralGrants@ifas.ufl.edu