Information Technology Services
For older alerts, click here
- The myUFL portal will be upgraded Jan. 16, 2018. MyUFL will remain as an entry point for staff and faculty accessing student information, financial and HR systems, and menu options; and access will continue to be based on approved security roles. The upgrade will include mobile-friendly navigation that will adjust and conform to any smartphone, tablet, or large-screen device. Additional features with this upgrade are cross-browser compatible.
Training video is available http://training.hr.ufl.edu/resources/myufl/index.html
- Quicksilver Recycling Services will be at Center mid-December to pick up our obsolete electronic equipment for recycling. If you have any equipment like computer peripherals, hand-held devices, office or laboratory electronic items that you would like to discard, please place them on one of the pallets inside the Degreening Room near the south west corner of the packinghouse. Please bring all computers to our department for recycling. Contact Perry Love if the item that you wish to recycle contains a UF property inventory sticker. Equipment with refrigerant must be evacuated first before it can be recycled.
- UF computing policy regarding Information Technology resources which apply to Visitors, Students , Staff and Faculty http://www.it.ufl.edu/policies/
- Gator one cloud now available for Students, Staff and faculty. This is the approve Cloud storage for UF per UF Security policy which means Drop Box cannot be used on a UFAD computer. Please remove once Gator Cloud is activated
- Office 365 is available for up to 5 personal devices with valid GatorLink ID http://www.it.ufl.edu/gatorcloud/free-office-365-downloads/
- IT website How to and FAQ has been added to help Student, staff and Faculty find solutions and answers to common problems!
- Reminder to all, UF will no longer support Windows XP by the end of March. Please contact CREC IT via the ISD Help Request form IF we have missed you. All XP machines will be blocked from any network access at the center! This is out of CREC IT control this is UF mandated policy! Lab computers connected to lab equipment can still be left as standalone machines.