How to / Files
- How to export mailbox contents to a .pst file
- How to tell if your computer shows symptoms of malware
- How to order a new computer at CREC
- How to connect Android phone or Tablet to UF Wi-Fi
- How to setup the GatorCloud for faculty and staff
- Office 360 mail migration, What do you need to do?
- How to map drives on UF-owned computers for students
- How to turn on presentation mode on your UFAD computer or laptop
- How to connect your computer to UF WiFi (note: must have Antivirus software up to date and submit log file to myIT or via your work computer desktop link to make sure your computer is virus free)
- How to use the virtual to access UF resources on personal device or from home (make sure server name is : https://vdi.ifas.ufl.edu if you install the client on left and Local mode will let you download files to USB drive)
- How to send item to other IFAS personnel on UfAD computer click \\ad.ufl.edu\ifas\PUBLIC create a folder and item will be available for 30days. Make sure send the link in same format to the user. Example: \\ad.ufl.edu\ifas\PUBLIC\ your_folder_name
- How to send large attachment to internal or external sites up to 5GB in size use file express https://file-express.ufl.edu/ Help Docs has instruction how to use.
- How to connect to your files away from center or personal computer using http://files.ifas.ufl.edu/ you can map drive using WebDav instruction on site (note this is not recommended for UFAD computer since drives will be automatically Map in following format T: PI’s Lab Drives and Unit folder U: Personal
- How to install office 365 to personal computers at home, it is available for all UF employees with up five copies. Android and Apple apps are free. At http://www.it.ufl.edu/gatorcloud/free-software-downloads-office-365-proplus/ For instruction Click Here