- Before driving a state vehicle, a copy of a valid Florida driver’s license should be submitted to Tammy Siegel or Perry Love.
- Mileage forms should be completed and turned in monthly.
- All UF vehicles are to be inspected annually.
- Personal use of state vehicles is not allowed and is not covered by the Division of Risk Management.
- If a UF employee receives a citation while driving a state vehicle, the driver is personally responsible for any financial payment.
- Students are NOT covered by Division of Risk Management to drive a state vehicle unless they are employed and the use of the vehicle is within the scope and duties of their employment at the time of the incident.
- Employees will not be covered while driving a state vehicle if the use is not for official business and within the scope and duties of their employment.
- There are assigned parking spaces for state vehicles at CREC. Please do no park personal vehicles in state parking spaces labeled with a four-digit number.
- Employees driving state vehicles, golf carts, ATV’s and farm equipment should be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
Every state vehicle is required to have an annual inspection. To complete the inspection, please provide the annual inspection form to the mechanic to complete. Once completed, please provide final copy of inspection form and invoice for repairs/inspection to Tammy Siegel, email@example.com, 863-956-5897.
How do I request a parking space at CREC?
Complete a work request form detailing the location of the parking space you would prefer. The maintenance department will contact you to confirm.
How do I purchase a new vehicle?
Please visit, https://procurement.ufl.edu/contracts/
What to Do if in an Accident PDF
University-Owned Vehicle Usage
State Vehicle Seatbelt Use Requirement
12 and 15-Passenger Van Policy
Florida Cell Phone Laws