CREC FOR ALL
CREC FOR ALL
The CREC for All Committee is comprised of faculty, staff, students, and postdoctoral associates. The role of this committee is to promote, strategize, educate, and encourage community and ensure accountability.
The committee will work with the center Director, CREC committees, and the UF/IFAS Office of Workforce Development to promote the recruitment, retention, and support of people from all backgrounds, including the global community of
- first-generation college students,
- non-traditional students,
- “2+2” transfer students from the Florida College System,
- students from low-income families,
- military veterans,
- the neurodivergent community, and
- persons with varying degrees of physical able-bodied status or unique abilities.
The committee will provide access to tools, resources, and knowledge that will
- establish a welcoming, engaging environment where our entire community-- students, postdocs, staff, faculty, and stakeholders- feel at home;
- support the development of the people and perspectives that cause our enterprise to grow and thrive;
- cultivate a culture full of engagement, accountability, and innovation;
- embrace opportunities to support all Floridians, meeting their needs and amplifying their strengths; and
- recognize and reward people.